Not too long ago I came across a recipe in our Facebook group: Ninja Foodi Community, for something that I had never heard of before.....marshmallow sauce. I thought to myself, ummm.....yes....I'm definitely trying that!!
Let me tell you, it was so easy and so good. How the heck had I never tried this before? I mean it literally takes 2 minutes to make...if that.
I made the marshmallow sauce to dip sweet potato fries into and ended up pouring the leftovers on top of a sweet potato.....it was that good! And when I say leftovers, I mean what I didn't already eat with a spoon, fry, finger....whatever! What else can I dip in marshmallow sauce? Oh I'm sure I'll come up with something! Give it a try.....it just might change your life! :).
How to make The Best Marshmallow Sauce Ever!:
1.In a microwave safe bowl, combine marshmallows and heavy cream.
2.Microwave for 15 seconds and then stir
3.Continue to microwave in 15 second increments, stirring every 15 seconds until all marshmallows are just about melted. This will not take long at all.
5.Stir and let cool for 2 minutes.
Enjoy! OMG it is so good!!
- 10 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
The Best Marshmallow Sauce Ever!!!!!Rate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine marshmallows and heavy cream.
- Microwave for 15 seconds and then stir
- Continue to microwave in 15 second increments, stirring every 15 seconds until all marshmallows are just about melted. This will not take long at all.
- Stir and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy! OMG it is so good!!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.