This post may contain affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I may earn a percentage of the purchase at no cost to you. As an Amazon affiliate, I may recieve a percentage of qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
Tips for making the BEST compound butter ever!:
- Use fresh parsley! It really added a nice freshness to the compound butter that was worth the added effort it took to chop the parsley.
- Don’t skimp on the lemon zest. It was a last minute decision to add the zest too and it was so worth it!
- Don’t “melt” the butter before mixing. If your butter is too cold to mix with the other ingredients, you can put it in the microwave but do so sparingly. I put it in for 5-10 seconds and check it in between microwaving times. You do not want melted butter, you want soft butter. If you do accidentally melt it (I admit that I have done it), it’s not the end of the world. After all ingredients have been combined, stick it in the freezer for 5 or 10 minutes and then stir well. You want to make sure that you get all of the butter recombined. If you don’t stir it well before using, you will have portions that have all of the the fat and salt (and flavor) and other portions that are more oily tasting.
How to make the BEST compound butter ever!:
- Combine all ingredients and stir. That’s it! 🙂
Ingredients for making the BEST compound butter ever!:
- 1/2 pound salted butter- at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Zest of 1/4 of a lemon
The Best Compound Butter Ever!!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Join our Facebook GroupCheck out The Ninja Foodi Community!
- Combine all ingredients and stir. That's it! 🙂
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 7mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 708IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how it turned out in a comment below!