This post may contain affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I may earn a percentage of the purchase at no cost to you. As an Amazon affiliate, I may recieve a percentage of qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
It’s almost apple season! You know what that means!! It’s time for Apple Pie Moonshine! What? Moonshine?
Yes, you can make your own moonshine from the comfort of your own kitchen! Ok- so it may not be “real” moonshine, but in terms of potency, it’s pretty darn close.
With the addition of the Everclear, which is 190 proof, Apple Pie Moonshine has got a serious kick!
With the use of your Ninja Foodi, you can have delicious Moonshine in less than an hour!
Be careful when you are drinking it though, it tastes soooo good, but remember that it is pretty strong.
Tips for making Apple Pie Moonshine in the Ninja Foodi:
1. Drink sparingly. Everclear is 190 proof and is VERY strong.
2. Serve over ice, as a shot or in a martini with your favorite cream-based liquor.
3. Be sure to let Apple Pie Moonshine cool completely before adding in liquor otherwise you may end up cooking out the liquor content.
4.Store in glass mason jars! Not only does the Apple Pie Moonshine look great in the mason jar, but it’s also a great way to seal and save for later. No spilling! 🙂
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of our favorites!
Ingredients for Apple Pie Moonshine made in the Ninja Foodi:
How to make Apple Pie Moonshine in the Ninja Foodi:
1Pour apple juice and apple cider into your Ninja Foodi.
2Add white and brown sugar.
3Add in 4-6 cinnamon sticks
4Add in nutmeg and whole cloves.
5Turn Ninja Foodi on and choose the “sauté” function.
6Sauté on high for approximately 5 minutes or until all sugar has dissolved in apple juice mixture.
7Close the pressure cooking lid and move the valve to “seal” position.
8Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes.
9When the timer beeps, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes.
10Open the lid and allow it to cool completely.
11Once the liquid has reached room temperature, pour in Everclear and caramel vodka.
13Serve and enjoy! If you are saving your apple pie moonshine for a special occasion, mason jars are the perfect way to store for later. I used these mason jars with red and white twine ribbon and put on super cute chalkboard stickers!
Pin for later!
Apple Pie Moonshine- Ninja Foodi RecipeRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Pour apple juice and apple cider into Ninja Foodi pot.
- Add white and brown sugar.
- Add in 4-6 cinnamon sticks
- Add in nutmeg and whole cloves.
- Turn Ninja Foodi "on" and choose the "sauté" function.
- Sauté on high for approximately 5 minutes or until all sugar has dissolved in apple juice mixture.
- Close the "pressure cooker" lid and move valve to "seal" position.
- Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes.
- When timer beeps, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes.
- Open lid and allow to cool completely.
- Once liquid has reached room temperature, pour in Everclear and caramel vodka.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and whole cloves. This can be done using a strainer or pouring through cheese cloth.
- Serve and enjoy! If you are saving your apple pie moonshine for a special occasion, mason jars are the perfect way to store for later.