It’s almost apple season! You know what that means!! It’s time for Apple Pie Moonshine! What? Moonshine?
Yes, you can make your own moonshine from the comfort of your own kitchen! Ok- so it may not be “real” moonshine, but in terms of potency, it’s pretty darn close.
With the addition of the Everclear, which is 190 proof, Apple Pie Moonshine has got a serious kick!
With the use of your Ninja Foodi, you can have delicious Moonshine in less than an hour!
Be careful when you are drinking it though, it tastes soooo good, but remember that it is pretty strong.
Tips for making Apple Pie Moonshine in the Ninja Foodi:
1. Drink sparingly. Everclear is 190 proof and is VERY strong.
2. Serve over ice, as a shot or in a martini with your favorite cream-based liquor.
3.Be sure to let Apple Pie Moonshine cool completely before adding in liquor otherwise you may end up cooking out the liquor content.
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of our favorites!
Ingredients for Apple Pie Moonshine made in the Ninja Foodi:
- 64 Ounces of apple juice
- 64 Ounces of apple cider
- ¾ Cup of white sugar
- ¾ Cup of brown sugar
- 1 ½ Cup Everclear grain alcohol
- 1 ½ Cup caramel vodka
- 10-12 Cinnamon sticks (4-5 used in the recipe, additional used as garnish if desired.)
- ½ Teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon whole cloves
How to make Apple Pie Moonshine in the Ninja Foodi:
1.Pour apple juice and apple cider into your Ninja Foodi.
2.Add white and brown sugar.
3.Add in 4-6 cinnamon sticks
5.Turn Ninja Foodi on and choose the “sauté” function.
6.Sauté on high for approximately 5 minutes or until all sugar has dissolved in apple juice mixture.
7.Close the pressure cooking lid and move the valve to “seal” position.
8.Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes.
9.When the timer beeps, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes.
10.Open the lid and allow it to cool completely.
11.Once the liquid has reached room temperature, pour in Everclear and caramel vodka.
13.Serve and enjoy! If you are saving your apple pie moonshine for a special occasion, mason jars are the perfect way to store for later. I used these mason jars with red and white twine ribbon and put on super cute chalkboard stickers!
Pin for later!
Apple Pie Moonshine- Ninja Foodi RecipeRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Ninja Foodi
- Pour apple juice and apple cider into Ninja Foodi pot.
- Add white and brown sugar.
- Add in 4-6 cinnamon sticks
- Turn Ninja Foodi “on” and choose the “sauté” function.
- Sauté on high for approximately 5 minutes or until all sugar has dissolved in apple juice mixture.
- Close the “pressure cooker” lid and move valve to “seal” position.
- Pressure cook on high for 45 minutes.
- When timer beeps, allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes.
- Open lid and allow to cool completely.
- Once liquid has reached room temperature, pour in Everclear and caramel vodka.
- Serve and enjoy! If you are saving your apple pie moonshine for a special occasion, mason jars are the perfect way to store for later.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.