I recently made this cannoli cream to fill strawberries with. We quickly found ourselves eating the cannoli cream straight from the bowl. All I can say is this cream is amazingly delicious. You can fill strawberries, dip cookies, frost cakes, or dip just about anything in it! We hope you love it as much as we do.
Be sure to check out our recipe for making strawberries filled with this delicious cannoli cream!!! The recipe can be found here.
Tips for making Cannoli Cream Filled Strawberries:
1.Be sure that you let the cream cheese get to room temperature before using. I cannot stress this enough! If your cream cheese is still cold you will end up with a VERY lumpy filling. It will be nearly impossible to smooth it out….talking from experience lol.
2.Use the filling for everything! It is that good! Dip cookies into it. Fill cakes with it. Frost cupcakes with it. All I can say is YUM!
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of our favorites!
Ingredients for making Cannoli Cream:
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
How to make Cannoli Cream:
1.Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whip the whipped cream until stiff peaks form.
2.In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
3.Combine the whipped cream with the ricotta mixture by mixing together the whipped cream into the ricotta mixture.
Cannoli CreamPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whip the whipped cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Combine the whipped cream with the ricotta mixture by mixing together the whipped cream into the ricotta mixture.