Check out our recipe for Ninja Creami Peach Sorbet!
The Ninja Creami can easily turn just about anything into a frozen treat! If you have canned fruit in your pantry, then you are ready to make sorbet!! We have made all sorts of sorbet, but the peach is one of our favorites!
Making peach sorbet using the Ninja Creami could not be any easier. Honestly, the hardest part is waiting 24 hours for it to freeze before creamifying it!
After you have creamified the canned peaches, the result is a super creamy sorbet that tastes 100% like peaches. It really is amazing how creamy the texture is. There are no added colors or flavors in this recipe. And...bonus...it's super easy to make!
Tips for making Ninja Creami Peach Sorbet
If the sorbet is icy or has a grainy texture, put the pint back into the outer bowl and insert it back into the Ninja Creami machine. Select the RE-SPIN function and re-spin one or two times. Due to the sorbet not having any fat or dairy in it, it may need an extra spin or two to make it creamier.
Yes! You can. After the peach sorbet has completed the sorbet process, take the inner bowl out of the Ninja Creami and add whatever mix-ins you would like to the center of the pint of sorbet. If necessary, create a hole or tunnel down the center to make room for the mix-ins. Place the inner bowl with the pint in it, into the Ninja Creami machine and select the mix-ins process.
The thicker and denser the fruit, the creamier the sorbet will be. If the sorbet is made using peaches, pineapples, or bananas, the sorbet will be thick and creamy. If the sorbet is made using less dense fruits like watermelon, raspberries, or grapefruit, the result will be less creamy and icier in texture. For more details, check out this post from Serious Eats.
You sure can! But...you will need to use 2 pint containers instead of one. You always want to make sure that the pint containers are only filled up to the max fill line and not any more than that. In order for the sorbet to turn out creamy, it needs to be mixed by the machine after freezing. If you overfill the pint, the machine is going to have a hard time mixing it and the result will not be as expected.
It depends. If you are keeping the sorbet in the Ninja pint container with the lid sealed tightly and are freezing it in a cold freezer (between 9 degrees F and -7 degrees F), your sorbet will keep for several weeks, even months. However, if you transfer your sorbet to another container or freeze it in a freezer that is not quite as cold (or that is accessed a lot/door opened and closed often), the lifetime of your sorbet will decrease greatly to just a few days and you will likely end up with freezer-burned sorbet.
- Win 1 of 20 Ninja® Foodi® 14-in-1 8-qt. XL Pressure Cooker Steam Fryer with SmartLid™
- Ninja Creami Brownie Cookie Surprise Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami The Old Goat Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Caramel Mocha Oreo Crumble Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Banana Chocolate Chip Lite Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Gelato
Ingredient substitutions and tips for making Ninja Creami Peach Sorbet:
Directions for making Ninja Creami Peach Sorbet:
Pin recipe for later!!
Ninja Creami Peach SorbetRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 15.25 Ounces Peaches (Canned- Chunks)
- Pour canned peaches with the liquid from the can, into a Ninja Creami pint container and freeze on a level surface in a cold freezer for a full 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the pint from the freezer. Remove the lid.
- Place the Ninja Creami pint into the outer bowl. Place the outer bowl with the pint in it, into the Ninja Creami machine and turn until the outer bowl locks into place. Push the SORBET button. During the SORBET function, the sorbet will mix together and become very creamy. This should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Once the SORBET function has ended, turn the outer bowl and release it from the Ninja Creami machine.
- Your sorbet is ready to eat! Enjoy!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Looking for more recipes? Be sure to check out some of our favorites below!
Tasty Traveler #1
Hi, I’m Lauren but you can call me Tasty Traveler #1!
I have always had a passion for food, cocktails, and travel. It has become more pronounced over the last several years since I have had the opportunity to do so many of the things that I love. One of my favorite co...
Tasty Traveler #2
Hi, I’m Luis! (I like to think of myself as Tasty Traveler #1 but Lauren says I’m Tasty Traveler #2!)
I too have a love for food, travel, and all things in between! Over the past several years I have found more time to be adventurous with things that I eat, the plac...