Who likes potato salad and egg salad as much as I do? I don’t know how something so simple can be so good!!! But, it is! One of the nice things about it is the availability of the ingredients. We almost always have one of the main ingredients, eggs, on hand.
Regardless of what recipe you are using hard-boiled eggs for, the Ninja Foodi Egg Loaf method will definitely save you time and make it a heck of a lot easier. Why you ask? Well, because you will be cooking the eggs out of their shells which means you will NEVER struggle to get the eggshells off of your cooked eggs again! Yes!!!
Tips for making Ninja Foodi Egg Loaf:
1.Don’t forget to spray your insert pan with non-stick cooking spray. If you don’t the eggs will be stuck and it will be tricky to get them out of the pan. But, if you do forget, it will be ok. Nobody is going to see the loaf whole so when you cut the egg loaf into smaller pieces any imperfections that may have been caused by the egg loaf sticking to the pan will be disguised.
2.Cook as many eggs as you would like in the egg loaf. This recipe is for 8 eggs and the cooking time is 4 minutes. The number of eggs doesn’t really matter as much as the thickness of the egg loaf. The thicker the egg loaf, the longer it will take to cook. Now, the difference between 8 and 9 or 10 eggs won’t matter. But if you put 24 eggs into a big insert pan, it will take longer because the egg loaf will be substantially thicker. Add a minute or 2 to the pressure cook time. If you would like to cook a lot of eggs, try using the stackable insert pans. You can accomplish the same thing of cooking more eggs by making 2 loaves at the same time. No additional time is needed for 2 pans.
3.The cook time recommended in this recipe is for hard boiled eggs. You can use the same method to cook soft boiled eggs as well. Reduce pressure cook time to 3 minutes for softer eggs.
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of our favorites!
- Ninja Foodi Potato Salad
- Ninja Foodi Pasta Salad
- Ninja Foodi ABC Green Beans
- Ninja Foodi Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Ninja Foodi Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Ingredients for making Ninja Foodi Egg Loaf:
- 8 large eggs- raw in the shell
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup water
Directions to make Ninja Foodi Egg Loaf:
1.Pour 1 cup water into Ninja Foodi.
2.Crack eggs into lightly greased metal or silicone insert pan and place pan in a silicone sling.
4.Close lid. Turn valve to “seal” and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. When timer beeps, quick release pressure.
5.Remove insert pan and sling from Ninja Foodi. Remove the egg loaf from the pan by flipping it over on a plate. It should slide right out of the insert pan. If it does not, carefully run a knife or spatula around the edge between the pan and the egg loaf. Chop eggs with a knife or pizza cutter. Serve and enjoy!
Pin Ninja Foodi Egg Loaf for later!!
Ninja Foodi Egg LoafRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 8 eggs (raw in the shell)
- 1 spray non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- Pour 1 cup water into Ninja Foodi .
- Crack eggs into lightly greased metal or silicone insert pan and place pan in a silicone sling.
- Place the sling with the insert pot into the INinja Foodi.
- Close lid. Turn valve to “seal” and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. When timer beeps, quick release pressure.
- Remove insert pan and sling from Ninja Foodi. Remove the egg loaf from the pan by flipping it over on a plate. It should slide right out of the insert pan. If it does not, carefully run a knife or spatula around the edge between the pan and the egg loaf. Chop eggs with a knife or pizza cutter. Serve and enjoy!