Check out my recipe for making the most delicious marshmallow fruit dip you'll ever have!
Fresh fruit is the perfect snack! Not only is it delicious, but it's good for you too! No matter the season, you'll find in-season fruit at any grocery store! While fresh fruit is amazing all on it's own, it's even better with a little Marshmallow Fruit Dip!
Marshmallow fruit dip couldn't be easier to make! And, it adds a delicious sweetness to just about any fruit. Since it's so easy to make, and the ingredients are super easy to find at the grocery store, you can make marshmallow fruit dip anytime you want!
Marshmallow fruit dip is perfect as a little snack but can also take that fruit platter to the next level! How can something so easy be so good?
With just 3 ingredients, marshmallow fruit dip only takes about 5 minutes to make! It tastes so good that you'll probably find yourself wanting to eat it by the spoonful...I'm not saying I did that...but I did! So, you might want to double or triple the recipe just in case.
Marshmallow fruit dip can be served as an appetizer with freshly cut fruit or as a dessert alongside your favorite cookies or brownies.
If you're feeling adventurous, you can even flavor the marshmallow fruit dip in a couple of very easy ways. There is now strawberry marshmallow fluff available! While I wasn't able to find it at my grocery store, it is available on Amazon. If you can't find flavored marshmallow fluff, try using strawberry or blueberry-flavored cream cheese!
Tips for making Marshmallow Fruit Dip:
Marshmallow creme or fluff can be made by melting marshmallows. However, the texture and consistency will be different. Marshmallow fluff stays fluffy when stored in a jar, like when you buy it from the store. Melting marshmallows will provide a thinner and less fluffy end product and it will not stay fluffy.
You can freeze marshmallow fluff in an air-tight freezer bag but once thawed, it will no longer be fluffy. You will need to whip it to add air back into it. I wouldn't recommend freezing it. Instead, I would buy new fluff or make a fresh batch of homemade marshmallow fluff.
Marshmallow fruit dip will last for about 7 days in the refrigerator. It will start to get less fluffy after about a couple of days. To re-fluff it, whip it again to add more air.
Marshmallow fruit dip is perfect for dipping fresh fruit like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, melon, and apples. You can even dip cookies, graham crackers, brownies, rice crispy treats, or Oreos in it.
If the cream cheese is not at room temperature and fully whipped before adding the vanilla and marshmallow fluff to it, the texture will be slightly lumpy. To prevent this from happening, make sure that the cream cheese is soft and whipped well before adding in the other ingredients.
Never miss a recipe! Subscribe to have FREE recipes sent straight to your inbox!
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of my newest recipes!
- Ninja Creami Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Cheesecake Cottage Cheese Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Caramel White Chocolate Mocha Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Caramel Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Banana Protein Ice Cream
Looking for more of my favorite appetizer recipes? See more appetizer recipes here!
Spinach Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread
Ingredients for making Marshmallow Fruit Dip:
Ingredient substitutions and tips for making Marshmallow Fruit Dip:
The full ingredient list is found at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
Cream Cheese-Room temperature-Full fat or reduced fat cream cheese can be used. If you would like, you can use yogurt instead. If you use yogurt, the consistency will be thinner than it is with teh cream cheese.
Marshmallow Fluff- Store-bought or homemade marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme can be used for this recipe.
Vanilla Bean Paste- Vanilla bean paste is preferred, but you can use vanilla extract instead or omit completely. You could even change up the flavor and use cherry or lemon extract.
Serve with your favorite fresh fruit like pears, apple slices, kiwis, melons, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, or pineapple. You can even serve with graham crackers, cookies or nilla wafers!
Steps for making Marshmallow Fruit Dip:
Directions for making Marshmallow Fruit Dip:
1. In a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese for about 20 seconds on medium, using the wire whisk attachment. If you don't have a stand mixer, you can use a hand mixer and a mixing bowl instead.
2. Add the vanilla bean paste and mix for about 20 seconds or until the cream cheese and vanilla bean are well combined.
3. Scrape the inside of the bowl to get all of the cream cheese off the sides and into the center of the bowl.
4. Add the marshmallow fluff and mix on medium speed for about 20 seconds or until well combined.
5. Serve with your favorite fruit!
Pin Marshmallow Fruit Dip on Pinterest for later:
Marshmallow Fruit DipRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 7 Ounces (198 ½ g) Marshmallow Fluff (Store-bought or homemade)
- 8 Ounces (226 ⅘ g) Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon (1 Teaspoon) Vanilla Bean Paste
- In a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese for about 20 seconds on medium, using the wire whisk attachment. If you don't have a stand mixer, you can use a hand mixer and a mixing bowl instead.
- Add the vanilla bean paste and mix for about 20 seconds or until the cream cheese and vanilla bean are well combined.
- Scrape the inside of the bowl to get all of the cream cheese off the sides and into the center of the bowl.
- Add the marshmallow fluff and mix on medium speed for about 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Serve with your favorite fruit!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Looking for more recipes? Be sure to check out some of our favorites below!
Tasty Traveler #1
Hi, I’m Lauren but you can call me Tasty Traveler #1!
I have always had a passion for food, cocktails, and travel. It has become more pronounced over the last several years since I have had the opportunity to do so many of the things that I love. One of my favorite co...
Tasty Traveler #2
Hi, I’m Luis! (I like to think of myself as Tasty Traveler #1 but Lauren says I’m Tasty Traveler #2!)
I too have a love for food, travel, and all things in between! Over the past several years I have found more time to be adventurous with things that I eat, the plac...
Leave a Reply