Check out Theresa R's recipe for Ninja Creami Fruit Paradise Sorbet.
My friend's mother used to make a frozen dessert when I was a teen. I love it and decided to try to recreate it for the Ninja Creami!
This recipe was submitted by a member of our Community!
This recipe was submitted by a member of our community, either directly through this website or through one of our Facebook Communities! We have so many great members and recipes in our communities! And now, we are sharing them with all of you!
Since this recipe (ingredients and instructions) was submitted by a member of the community, The Tasty Travelers™ has not tested or verified the recipe. General tips and tricks, extra information, and wording have been modified or added to fit the format of the post.
Do you have a great Ninja Creami recipe that you want to share? Submit your recipe to The Tasty Travelers!
Tips for making Ninja Creami Fruit Paradise Sorbet
You can use fresh or frozen fruit for Ninja Creami recipes. However, based on the recipe, you might need to make some adjustments. As canned fruit has either juice or syrup mixed with the fruit, you may need to add some liquid or sugar to the recipe. If using frozen fruit, you must either thaw the fruit before adding to the pint or add liquid to fill the gaps between the frozen fruit. Using only frozen fruit with no liquid could damage the machine. For this recipe, canned or fresh fruit is preferred as the fruit gets mashed together during the preparation.
Yes. You can make a smaller portion and only fill one pint container. Simply cut the ingredients into thirds and prepare one pint at a time. You will have a lot of extra fruit if you are using canned fruit.
This is up to you. Fruit in syrup is sweeter and tends to have a creamier consistency once processed than fruit in juice. Use what you prefer to eat. If you like the fruit in the syrup, use that. If the fruit in the syrup is too sweet for you, then you can use fruit in juice. Keep in mind that fruit in juice does not turn out as creamy. But, for this recipe, the bananas ad a lot of extra creaminess.
Usually, if your ice cream comes out dry or crumbly it's due to one of the following reasons:
*Your freezer is too cold. Try to adjust your freezer to be a little warmer or let your ice cream sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before processing it.
*Your recipe does not have enough fat in it. Try adding in a little bit of a higher fat dairy product to your recipe next time.
*Your recipe may not have enough sugar in it. The less sugar in the recipe, the icier and crumblier the ice cream will be. Regular sugar, honey, or corn syrup can be used to increase the sugar content if desired.
To help resolve this issue, after processing, add 1 tablespoon of dairy and then reprocess.
It depends. If you are keeping the ice cream in the Ninja pint container with the lid sealed tightly and are freezing it in a cold freezer (between 9 degrees F and -7 degrees F), your ice cream will keep for several weeks, even months. However, if you transfer your ice cream to another container or freeze it in a freezer that is not quite as cold (or that is accessed a lot/door opened and closed often), the lifetime of your ice cream will decrease greatly to just a few days and you will likely end up with freezer-burned ice cream.
Never miss a recipe! Subscribe to have FREE recipes sent straight to your inbox!
Looking for more recipes? Check out some of my newest recipes!
- Ninja Creami Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Caramel White Chocolate Mocha Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Caramel Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Banana Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Mocha Espresso Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream
Looking for more Ninja Creami Recipes? Check out all of our Ninja Creami recipes here!
Ingredient substitutions and tips for making Ninja Creami Fruit Paradise Sorbet:
The full ingredient list is found at the bottom of the post in the recipe card.
Pineapple- Canned- can be substituted with your favorite canned fruit.
Grapefruit- Canned- can be substituted with your favorite canned fruit.
Mandarin Oranges- Canned- can be substituted with your favorite canned fruit.
Bananas-Fresh bananas were used. Since the bananas are mashed together and mixed with the other ingredients, it's not recommended to use frozen bananas.
Maraschino Cherries- Jarred- can be omitted if desired.
Directions for making Ninja Creami Ninja Creami Fruit Paradise Sorbet:
1. Pour the fruit, including juice, into the large bowl.
2. Peel and slice bananas and add to the bowl of fruit.
3. Mash the bananas into the fruit.
4. Mix well.
5. Pour into a pint container to the max fill line and put the lid on. You will have enough left over to make 3 pints ( see below for an optional idea.)
6. Freeze for 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, remove the pint from the freezer. Remove the lid and put the pint into the outer bowl. Insert the outer bowl and choose the "Sorbet" function.
8. Once the Ninja Creami has completed the sorbet function, remove the pint and serve.
After processing on sorbet, remove the pint and use a spoon to make a well in the center of the sorbet. Add maraschino cherries and spin on Mix-Ins.
If you don't have enough pint containers to freeze all of the mixture in, you can pour the extra mixture into a deep baking pan and freeze. To serve, thaw slightly and then serve from the baking pan.
Pin recipe for later!!
Ninja Creami Fruit Paradise SorbetRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Original and Deluxe Ingredient Measurements
Use the multiplier below to adjust quantities based on the machine that you own. 1X=Original 16 ounce 1.5X=Deluxe 24 ounces
- 20 Ounce Pineapple (Canned- Diced or cubed)
- 15 Ounce Grapefruit Sections (Canned-I use red grapefruit)
- 15 Ounce Mandarin Orange Slices (Canned)
- 2 Bananas (Small)
- 1 Tablespoon Maraschino Cherries (Optional)
- Pour the fruit, including juice, into the large bowl.
- Peel and slice bananas and add to the bowl of fruit.
- Mash the bananas into the fruit.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a pint container to the max fill line and put the lid on. You will have enough left over to make 3 pints ( see below for an optional idea.)
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the pint from the freezer. Remove the lid and put the pint into the outer bowl. Insert the outer bowl and choose the "Sorbet" function.
- Once the Ninja Creami has completed the sorbet function, remove the pint and serve.
- After processing on sorbet, remove the pint and use a spoon to make a well in the center of the sorbet. Add maraschino cherries and spin on Mix-Ins.
- If you don't have enough pint containers to freeze all of the mixture in, you can pour the extra mixture into a deep baking pan and freeze. To serve, thaw slightly and then serve from the baking pan.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Looking for more recipes? Be sure to check out some of our favorites below!
Tasty Traveler #1
Hi, I’m Lauren but you can call me Tasty Traveler #1!
I have always had a passion for food, cocktails, and travel. It has become more pronounced over the last several years since I have had the opportunity to do so many of the things that I love. One of my favorite co...
Tasty Traveler #2
Hi, I’m Luis! (I like to think of myself as Tasty Traveler #1 but Lauren says I’m Tasty Traveler #2!)
I too have a love for food, travel, and all things in between! Over the past several years I have found more time to be adventurous with things that I eat, the plac...
Leave a Reply