Check out my recipe for making bacon, egg, and cheese croissant sandwiches using your Ninja Foodi Grill!
The Ninja Foodi Smart XL Pro Grill and Griddle has a griddle attachment that works perfectly for making bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches! It's quick, it's easy, there's hardly any cleanup and there's less butter/oil used.
I love a good croissant breakfast sandwich! But, for some reason I never really make them. I guess it's easier just to make an egg and bacon and a piece of toast. But, the other day when I was at the store, I walked past the croissants and couldn't resist buying them! Do you know what that means?? That means I'm making breakfast sandwiches!!
As soon as I got home, I got to work...and when I say "got to work," that's an overstatement because it was so quick and easy to make!
Not only is the sandwich delicious...but...it all fits on the Ninja Foodi grill/griddle at THE SAME TIME! So, it all cooked super fast and each part of the sandwich was hot and ready all at the same time!
This recipe can be modified in a hundred ways. Feel free to switch up the bread, the meat, and the cheese. Heck, you could even make scrambled eggs instead of fried. The options are literally endless!
Tips for making Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
You can use storebought, homemade, or canned. However, canned croissants tend to be very small when they are cooked. I highly recommend using large croissants that are a bit denser or thicker as they hold together better once the other ingredients are added to the sandwich.
You sure can! When you make the sandwiches, assemble as you would normally, and then tightly wrap each sandwich in parchment paper and place it in a ziplock bag or airtight container. Store in the freezer or in the refrigerator. When you are ready to reheat them, remove them from the freezer or refrigerator, remove them from a ziplock bag or container, and microwave until warm. I prefer to microwave them while still in the parchment paper, which is why I don't recommend storing them in foil-foil can't be microwaved.
Yes. You will need to use a small amount of butter or oil to allow the croissant to brown and the egg to cook properly and release from the griddle easily. I prefer to use butter for this recipe. The butter adds a nice flavor to the croissant and egg.
I prefer to use bacon because I love bacon! But you can use sausage patties, Canadian bacon, turkey bacon, sliced ham or turkey, or even thinly sliced steak.
You can. However, space on the griddle will be an issue. I was able to make one breakfast sandwich all at the same time and it fit perfectly on the griddle. If making more sandwiches, I would recommend cooking all of the bacon at the same time and then making the eggs and browning the croissants as there will be more room once the bacon has finished cooking.
Looking for more Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes? Check out all of our Ninja Foodi recipes here!
Ingredient substitutions and tips for making Ninja Foodi Grill French Toast
Steps for making Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches:
Directions for making Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
Pin recipe for later:
Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant SandwichesRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 1 Egg (Large)
- 1 Slice Cheese (American)
- 1 Croissant (Sliced in half so that it makes a sandwich.)
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Turn the Ninja Foodi Grill "ON."
- Insert the griddle attachment.
- Push the "FUNCTION" button and choose "BBBQ GRIDDLE." Push the "TIME" Button and choose 10 minutes. Push the "TEMP" button and choose 375.
- Push "START" and close the lid.
- Once the griddle has preheated and says "ADD FOOD," open the lid and place the bacon on the griddle towards the back.
- Let the bacon cook for about 5 minutes and then flip.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter to the front half of the griddle. Once the butter has melted, crack an egg and add it to the front side of the griddle.
- Let the egg cook for about 2 minutes and then flip. Continue cooking for about 2 more minutes. (Increase or decrease time based on your preferred level of doneness).
- Place the sliced croissant onto the front of the griddle. Allow to brown for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the griddle and pat with paper towels.
- Assemble the sandwich by plating the bottom of the croissant, topping with the egg, and then the bacon, and then the cheese. Top with the top of the croissant.
- Serve and eat! Enjoy!!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Looking for more recipes? Be sure to check out some of our favorites below!
Tasty Traveler #1
Hi, I’m Lauren but you can call me Tasty Traveler #1!
I have always had a passion for food, cocktails, and travel. It has become more pronounced over the last several years since I have had the opportunity to do so many of the things that I love. One of my favorite co...
Tasty Traveler #2
Hi, I’m Luis! (I like to think of myself as Tasty Traveler #1 but Lauren says I’m Tasty Traveler #2!)
I too have a love for food, travel, and all things in between! Over the past several years I have found more time to be adventurous with things that I eat, the plac...