Check out our recipe for Ninja Foodi Lasagna Casserole! It’s super quick and easy!
We love lasagna at our house. Specifically, my daughter loves lasagna. It’s one of the few meals she requests on a regular basis. Traditional lasagna takes a while to make so I don’t make it as often as she would like to have it. I’ve made lazy lasagna before and she loved it! But, this time, I wanted something that was even easier to make (maybe even easy enough for my daughter to make on her own!) with fewer ingredients and a gooey cheese crust on top. Unlike our recipe for lazy lasagna, we added a cheesy topping to our Ninja Foodi Lasagna Casserole recipe! The additional step of broiling the cheese on top really adds to the flavor!
This really is a simple recipe that you can modify however you would like while keeping it super quick and easy! I used a combination of ground beef and ground sausage, but you can substitute it with any type of ground meat that you would like. Also, I use a traditional jarred pasta sauce to save time and reduce the number of ingredients that were needed. Because we already like the flavor in the sauce, there was no need to add additional ingredients. If you prefer garlic sauce, use that. If you prefer extra basil, buy a sauce that already has extra basil in it. Do you like mushrooms? Then use the sauce that already has mushrooms in it.
Tips for making Ninja Foodi Lasagna Casserole
Yes! Feel free to use whatever kind of low-fat content ground meat that you would like. I used ground beef and ground pork, but you can use ground turkey or ground chicken if you prefer.
Yes! If you would prefer to use a different style of pasta, adjust the pressure cook time using this calculation: Take the recommended cook time that is on the box of pasta and divide that in half and then subtract 2. So, if the recommended cook time is 10 minutes, cut it in half (5 minutes) and then subtract 2 and you will come up with 3 minutes. Pressure cook for 3 minutes. Any pasta will cook al dente using this method.
Yes! Feel free to add any fresh or frozen vegetables that you would like. If you are adding vegetables, do so right before you add the pasta sauce and broth and stir to combine well with the meat.
Yes! You can double this recipe. However, this recipe does make a lot of food. If you are doubling the recipe, just make sure that the ingredients do not go above the max fill line in the pot. I would actually recommend staying a little below that line. Since you are cooking pasta, it is going to expand when it fully cooks. Also, if you are going to broil the cheese on the top, the more filled the pot is, the quicker the cheese will brown, so be sure to keep an eye on it during the broiling process.
Yes, you can. However, the flavor that the broth adds to the pasta is a nice addition. You can substitute any type of broth that you would like.
Never miss another recipe! Subscribe to have free recipes sent straight to your inbox!
Looking for more recipes?
Check out some of my newest recipes!
Ingredient substitutions and tips for making Ninja Foodi Lasagna Casserole:
Directions for making Ninja Foodi Lasagna Casserole:
Pin recipe for later!!
Ninja Foodi Lasagna CasseroleRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ pound Ground Beef
- ½ pound Ground Pork Sausage
- 24 ounces Pasta Sauce
- 1 pound Pasta (I used campanelle pasta but any pasta will work.)
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 15 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese (by weight)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded or grated)
- Fresh Basil (for garnish)
- Turn Ninja Foodi on and select the "sear/saute" function. Choose high for 15 minutes.
- Once the pot is hot, pour in the Olive Oil.
- Add the ground beef and ground pork sausage. Saute until the meat is browned and broken up into small pieces.
- Add pasta. Do not stir. Press the pasta down into the liquid so that most of it is covered. But do not stir the pasta!
- Close pressure cooking lid and. move valve to the seal position and cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Once the timer beeps, quick release pressure by moving the valve to the release position.
- Open pressure cooking lid.
- Add in ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and ½ of the mozzarella cheese.
- Stir until all cheese has been throughly mixed throughout the pasta.
- Add remaining mozzarella to the top of the pasta. Do not stir.
- Close air crisping lid and broil at 450 degrees for 5 minutes, checking every 2 minutes.
- Open lid, garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Tasty Traveler #1
Hi, I’m Lauren but you can call me Tasty Traveler #1!
I have always had a passion for food, cocktails, and travel. It has become more pronounced over the last several years since I have had the opportunity to do so many of the things that I love. One of my favorite co…
Tasty Traveler #2
Hi, I’m Luis! (I like to think of myself as Tasty Traveler #1 but Lauren says I’m Tasty Traveler #2!)
I too have a love for food, travel, and all things in between! Over the past several years I have found more time to be adventurous with things that I eat, the plac…