How to make Chipotle Lime Aioli:
- Zest 1 lime using a lime zester.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into a food processor or blender.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Serve with sweet potato fries. 🙂
- 1 Lime- juice and zest (about 3-4 teaspoons of juice and 1 teaspoon zest)
- ¾ Cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Optional- 3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Optional- salt and pepper
Chipotle Lime Aioli SauceRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 1 Cup
Join our Facebook GroupCheck out The Ninja Foodi Community!
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how it turned out in a comment below!