I love artichokes! Spinach…not so much! Even though I don’t like spinach, I seem to gravitate towards spinach artichoke dip when we are out and about at restaurants. I like my dip extra creamy and extra cheesy! This is a great recipe for a potluck, a snack while watching the big game or as a meal. Yes, I said as a meal lol. I ate an entire bowl with Hawaiian bread for lunch. It’s that good!
Tips for this recipe:
- If you love artichokes as much as I do, add a second can of them to this recipe…you won’t be disappointed!
- Eat while it’s warm. With all of the Cheesy goodness in this recipe, it is much better when it’s served warm.
- Serve with Hawaiian bread! The sweetness of the Hawaiian bread pairs well with the creamy salty goodness of the Ninja Foodi Spinach & Artichoke dip.
- Use shredded Parmesan instead of grated. The grated Parmesan creates a grainy texture where the shredded creates gooey cheesy goodness!
How to make Spinach & Artichoke Dip in the Ninja Foodi
- Add garlic to Ninja Foodi
- Add chicken broth
- Add mayonnaise
- Add sour cream
- Add spinach
- Add cream cheese
- Add Artichokes
- Stir until combined
- Close pressure cooker lid- move valve to “seal” position
- Cook on high pressure 4 minutes
- Quick release pressure and remove lid
- Stir and add cheese
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. Pepper jack cheese
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- ½ Cup chicken broth
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 10 oz. frozen spinach- thawed
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 14 oz. Can artichokes drained
Spinach & Artichoke Dip- Ninja Foodi RecipeRate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe