The new and improved Ninja Foodi Deluxe is now available!! I bet you are all wondering what the difference is between the original Ninja Foodi and the new version. Well, you are in luck! I made a side by side comparison video to show the differences between the two.
New Ninja Foodi Deluxe Side by Side Comparison with Original Ninja Foodi
A few differences that I noticed between the original Ninja Foodi and the new Ninja Foodi Deluxe:
- The new Deluxe version is slimmer than the original version. The new design does not take up quite as much counter space.
- The new Deluxe version has a sleek new design with stainless steel and matte black finishes.
- The new Deluxe version has a brand new face. There is now a dial that helps you select the function, temperature and time on. This is my favorite new feature!!! It is so much quicker and easier to get to the right function and time!!
- The new Deluxe version also has a yogurt button! You can make yogurt in just a few easy steps.
- The new Deluxe version comes standard with the dehydrator function. Some of the original models do not come with this feature.
- The wattage for the Deluxe version is 1760 for the 8 Quart in comparison to 1700 for the original model.
- The new Deluxe version comes with an upgraded double reversible cooking rack as opposed to the single rack in the original version.
- The new Deluxe version comes with silicone mitts that help take out hot pans and slings.
The Ninja foodi deluxe is out of this world!! This unit has went above and beyond my expectations!! I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase!! Thank you very much for producing such versatile and sturdy unit!!
Have you done a comparison of the inner basket? What are the dimensions, same or changed?
The inner basket is taller on the 8 quart in comparison to the 6 quart. They are the same size around though.
Thank you for this comparison. I didn't get most of this info when I called the Ninja helpline. You helped me make my decision a lot easier. THANKS!!!