This post may contain affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I may earn a percentage of the purchase at no cost to you. As an Amazon affiliate, I may recieve a percentage of qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
The new and improved Ninja Foodi Deluxe is now available!! I bet you are all wondering what the difference is between the original Ninja Foodi and the new version. Well, you are in luck! I made a side by side comparison video to show the differences between the two.
- The new Deluxe version is slimmer than the original version. The new design does not take up quite as much counter space.
- The new Deluxe version has a sleek new design with stainless steel and matte black finishes.
- The new Deluxe version has a brand new face. There is now a dial that helps you select the function, temperature and time on. This is my favorite new feature!!! It is so much quicker and easier to get to the right function and time!!
- The new Deluxe version also has a yogurt button! You can make yogurt in just a few easy steps.
- The new Deluxe version comes standard with the dehydrator function. Some of the original models do not come with this feature.
- The wattage for the Deluxe version is 1760 for the 8 Quart in comparison to 1700 for the original model.
- The new Deluxe version comes with an upgraded double reversible cooking rack as opposed to the single rack in the original version.
- The new Deluxe version comes with silicone mitts that help take out hot pans and slings.