A few tips for submitting recipes:
- All submitted recipes and images must be your own. If you get inspiration from a recipe and change it up, you can submit it. Exact recipes from other sources cannot be submitted.
- If you've got a story that goes with your recipe, or anything that makes it extra special, share it in the notes section!
- Be sure to attach a photo of your finished recipe. We eat with our eyes so try to get a clear, bright photo that really highlights how great your creation is!
- Provide specific details when entering in the ingredients and instructions. The more details that are included, the easier it will be to recreate your delicious recipe!
- Feel free to submit as many recipes as you would like. You will need to fill out a new submission request for each recipe.
- Although we LOVE all types of recipes, at this time, The Tasty Travelers™ are only accepting submissions for recipes made in the Ninja Foodi Possible Cooker.
- If you haven't already joined our Ninja Foodi Possible Cooker Facebook Group, please join us at Ninja Foodi Possible Cooker Facebook Group.
Follow The Tasty Travelers on Social media!
Tasty Traveler #1
Hi, I’m Lauren but you can call me Tasty Traveler #1!
I have always had a passion for food, cocktails, and travel. It has become more pronounced over the last several years since I have had the opportunity to do so many of the things that I love. One of my favorite co...
Tasty Traveler #2
Hi, I’m Luis! (I like to think of myself as Tasty Traveler #1 but Lauren says I’m Tasty Traveler #2!)
I too have a love for food, travel, and all things in between! Over the past several years I have found more time to be adventurous with things that I eat, the plac...